jueves

I'm talking it to you. In a language I don't speak.

I can’t believe the news today, Annie are you OK? It's the biggest storm in years they say. I check my look in the mirror, Oh I can’t close my eyes an make it go away, I wanna change my clothes, my hair, my face, but my God woke up on the wrong side of his bed... and it just don't matter now, because on our bodies we share the same scar...maybe she knows something I don't, I'm so, I'm so tired, I'm so tired of trying. As he came into the window it was the sound of a crescendo. She says "love, I hear sound, i see fury”, “I want to live now, live now, live now”. Annie are you OK? Are you OK Annie?. Well I feel like they're talking in a language I don't speak and they're talking it to me. Will you tell us that you're OK? Theres flies in the kitchen. She says "love`s not a hostile condition". I can hear them there buzzin, I’m ready to go.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Oh, I'm so, so, so tired too!!
"Will you tell us that you're OK?" I hope.



Lots of kisseeeees!
XXX

xD